Who made you join these forums

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Babe_Ruth, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Want to see how many people I recruited?

(Read Topic)

2. Omega

Omega Ω

Uhhhh lets see ummmm well you.

You know you are the only one getting members.

If we took all members and staff excluding you, All of those referals and then conpared them to yours you would be ahead 10 fold

3. Babe_Ruth

That's the point of this thread, I know I got most of the members on these forums, but I want to know how many are active, I know there's a lot more, but a lot of people don't post in sub talk, so I'll see how many members I got to join, that do post in Sub Talk.

4. Blur

Blur iPimp

stop your braggin

;p

5. Babe_Ruth

Don't listen to Blur lol, I want to know how many people I got to join these forums, if that's the last thing I do lol. So guys don't be shy. My name Takes a capital V and capital C lol.

6. Godfather

Godfather Guest

It was you, remember? You push a gun thru my screen and force me to join? remember? I still have nightmares of that terrible day in my life.

7. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

kajin_phoenixlord got me here, not VC.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Vince IMed me from (Pojo I believe) one day I think around February this year. I joined and have remained loyal since.

9. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

It was Air Jersey ;)

It was Vince. He was like, join or die. Then I was like, "Give me Liberty or give me DEATH!" So then you know.....yeahh. Vince recruited me. BUT, I also recruited a lot of members, don't forget that!

10. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Omega got me to join. Then I got three other people to join. Taitu, Hikaru Youkai, and Kaaaaaaaaay.