• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who likes seafood?

What kind of seafood DO you like?

• Total voters

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Ok... I screwed up the poll on the last one, so lets try this again. (Multiple choice poll)

Who likes seafood? What will you eat and what won't you eat? Personally I love seafood. I've tried just about everything living in Asia and on the East Coast. There isn't much seafood I won't eat.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't really like it, the smell is so bad, and cannot stand it for a long period of time. The only thing I'll eat though are Shrimps, either cooked or raw, I love both. Other then that I won't touch anything that as to do with seafood.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Hmm now to try and remember what I wrote before :lol:

I'm not a seafood fan, but from your list I'll eat; some fish (the usual ones like haddock, cod, tuna...), prawns are ok, and squid is ok.

At a restaurant I probably wouldn't ever order seafood as a main dish, apart from maybe fish, but I would eat anything if it came with it. Anything off your list, I mean. I'd try any of them at least once.

MissyGris

Registered Member
I only like panfish. Oh and I have to catch it. Oh and my Grandma has to fry it.

Thats the only way I eat it, glad Im not picky or anything :p

snowflake

Registered Member
yuck, i wont even try seafood... the look of it puts me off !!

BigBob

Registered Member
There's some damn good places with seafood around here. Both in my town of Johnstown and Altoona. Good stuff.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I love seafood. Just don't make me eat them Japanese style. I also don't like oysters.

I can eat it hot or cold; grilled, fried, steamed. My favorite is Gambas (the big shrimp), scallops, squid, mussels, crabs, etc. I'll stop now because it's making me hungry.

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
I absolutely love seafood. There are a few types that I won't eat though: nothing raw, nothing that ever had tentacles, and no scallops.

My favorite is Alaskan King Crab with melted butter. Ohhhh sweet ecstasy.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
Well... ... ...
Since I spent half my life at Sea in the North Atlantic and Scottish waters as a Trawler man, Creel Fisher and on a Dredger, and I've worked farming salmon, lobsters and other crustaceans... I have quite a taste for sea-food [I see food and eat it... 'boo-boom.']

Wade8813

Registered Member
I like most types of fish (although it depends on how it's prepared). I love shrimp/prawns. Crab and lobster are both good, although crab usually isn't worth the effort of trying to remove the shell (and I'm not sure how many types of crab I've tried - but I liked all the ones I've tried). Clams are also really good. I don't actually remember what Oysters taste like.

Seaweed counts as seafood - I'm not particularly fond of it, but it's not bad.