• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who knows Who?

S

Sorayoushi

Do you people know who you are talking to? I mean, meeting them in person, seeing what they look like and hearing what their voice is like. Not to be offensive or anything, I don't trust most of you. I mean, you can just be like me, just being friendly and talking here or you can be one of those liers who just want to harm people.
Anyways... I just want to know if any of you ever met someone else that's here. I'm plain curious.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I am wondering what exactly you are trying to say? How exactly are we all liars, and how would we try and harm one another...over the internet...on a public forum. Perhaps we have some troubled people, but that does not mean they are out to get you, a little paranoid eh?

S

SOAD2k8

Sorayoushi said:
Do you people know who you are talking to? I mean, meeting them in person, seeing what they look like and hearing what their voice is like. Not to be offensive or anything, I don't trust most of you. I mean, you can just be like me, just being friendly and talking here or you can be one of those liers who just want to harm people.
Anyways... I just want to know if any of you ever met someone else that's here. I'm plain curious.
Um... et tu paranoid?

I really don't know anyone on here in person.

merob

Boom!
I dont think too many users know other members personally.
Your right not to trust people online, especially the ones who try to organize dates. A good friend of mine got messed up getting involved in a online date situation.

L

lilbballfrk

i haven't met anyone here in real life, and not planning to. but its all fine i guess. lol, just don't do anything stupid =]

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I met someone through MySpace that was in my area, when I lived in my hometown. She was very pretty and nice at first, but then she kinda became a little crazy. I was not saying that you should trust everyone, but you do seem a bit paranoid.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Sorayoushi said:
Well, you shouldn't trust anyone on the internet 100%, but yet here you are looking for us to speak honestly, a group of strangers to you that you expect nothing of. Go figure.

G

Gaara_EATS_pies

I think i don't know anyone here. BUt i think i would like to meet some of you, you guys seem so cool, : )

S

shakujou

I know Sui Generis. Actually, today we were helping some people with a storage bin, he probably got hit in the balls a dozen times. One time, ironically, I threw a bag of shoes at him that hit him in the nuts accidentally. It was ironic because I didn't know it had shoes in it. Then a giant pile of boxes fell on him... he has all the luck! All that happened to me, was a dog tried to rip my fucking armpit off!

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well I know some people on here pretty good but have never met them. I have met like 5 people from pojo though.