Who knows Who?

S

Sorayoushi

Do you people know who you are talking to? I mean, meeting them in person, seeing what they look like and hearing what their voice is like. Not to be offensive or anything, I don't trust most of you. I mean, you can just be like me, just being friendly and talking here or you can be one of those liers who just want to harm people.
Anyways... I just want to know if any of you ever met someone else that's here. I'm plain curious.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I am wondering what exactly you are trying to say? How exactly are we all liars, and how would we try and harm one another...over the internet...on a public forum. Perhaps we have some troubled people, but that does not mean they are out to get you, a little paranoid eh?

S

SOAD2k8

Sorayoushi said:
Do you people know who you are talking to? I mean, meeting them in person, seeing what they look like and hearing what their voice is like. Not to be offensive or anything, I don't trust most of you. I mean, you can just be like me, just being friendly and talking here or you can be one of those liers who just want to harm people.
Anyways... I just want to know if any of you ever met someone else that's here. I'm plain curious.
Um... et tu paranoid?

I really don't know anyone on here in person.

I dont think too many users know other members personally.
Your right not to trust people online, especially the ones who try to organize dates. A good friend of mine got messed up getting involved in a online date situation.

L

lilbballfrk

i haven't met anyone here in real life, and not planning to. but its all fine i guess. lol, just don't do anything stupid =]

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I met someone through MySpace that was in my area, when I lived in my hometown. She was very pretty and nice at first, but then she kinda became a little crazy. I was not saying that you should trust everyone, but you do seem a bit paranoid.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Sorayoushi said:
Well, you shouldn't trust anyone on the internet 100%, but yet here you are looking for us to speak honestly, a group of strangers to you that you expect nothing of. Go figure.

G

Gaara_EATS_pies

I think i don't know anyone here. BUt i think i would like to meet some of you, you guys seem so cool, : )

S

shakujou

I know Sui Generis. Actually, today we were helping some people with a storage bin, he probably got hit in the balls a dozen times. One time, ironically, I threw a bag of shoes at him that hit him in the nuts accidentally. It was ironic because I didn't know it had shoes in it. Then a giant pile of boxes fell on him... he has all the luck! All that happened to me, was a dog tried to rip my fucking armpit off!