Who is your idol/idols

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blur, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Blur

Blur iPimp

My idols are DJ Paul and Juicy J of three6mafia, because I admire their production skills and they've done it for so long and I'd really like to get to the level they're at.

2. merob

merob Boom!

My grandfather. Was very responsible, and understood life very well. He knew how to get through successfully with ease.
    Rafer Alston. He's a basketball player. He started in Queens, playing in neighborhood tornements, and eventually made it to the NBA.

3. My idols that are actually real are Karl Marx, Lenin, Leonardo Da Vinci (I actually get to see the Mona Lisa this summer as well), and Eintstein, thats all I can think of off the top of my head. Fictional characters I'd have to say Boromir from Lord of the Rings (the books), because he is portrayed as very noble and courageous, and Odysseus from the Illiad, and the Odyssey, though it is debatable if he actually was real or not.

4. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

My mum (corny i know) but she's raised me and my older brother on her own since i was 5 and my older brother was a hell raiser (still is). And we've moved around soo much, i'm surprised she hasn't had a breakdown. I really admire her, she's taught me how to be indipendant and to be less dependant on men.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

My parents and George Carlin. The man is just brilliant.

6. Nobody seems to have any real idols that have actually done something great in life, I would not count George Carlin as one of those, granted he has done good things in the past, but he is no Marx or Einstein.

7. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

Don't judge idols...that's not right...lol

Mine would be a fictional character by the name of Sephiroth. Although he is made-up, his personality is awesome. He goes after what he wants, and he does everything in his power to acheive it. No one stands in his way. He fights to take back what is rightfully his.

As for a real person, that would have to be...I don't know really. I idolize no one really, my life is boring and full of nothing. People have hurt me too much in life for me to idolize them. My grandfather comes closest, but seeing as he has spent a limited amount of time caring about me...I don't really idolize him.

Actors are so fake as well. I don't know...get back to me.

8. Haha, well it is true, everyones like saying family members.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Idols don't have to be someone who has done something great. I wouldn't look up to Einstein just because he's a great scientist. He doesn't represent anything that I would aspire to be. Hard work, yes, but nothing else. Idols just have to be people that represent things you want to be or emulate. I'd like to be a famous comic someday and even though that's a long shot, Carlin represents the kind of dark, perverted, stinging truth type humor I want to have.

10. So, people would not aspire to be a great scientist and change the world, but rather be a comedian.....that seems a bit odd.