• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Who is your favorite Pawn Stars Character ???

Who is your favorite Pawn Stars Character ???

• Total voters

ATARIGUY

Beermister
I like Rick the best but Chumlee is funny at times.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
My order goes as such...

#1: Rick
#2: Old Man
#3: Chumlee
#4: Big Hoss

I actually like the way Rick does business; he seems more fair. The Old Man cracks me up and Chum is funny but he doesn't serve much of a purpose. I guess he's comic relief.

I put Hoss last, I don't know what it is about him. For some reason I view him as cocky and arrogant.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
1. Chumlee
2. Old Man
3. Rick
4. Big Hoss

Without the laughs that I get from Chum and Old man, that show would be much less fun for me lol...Rick's a cool guy and I like his enthusiasm, though.

ATARIGUY

Beermister
I put Hoss last, I don't know what it is about him. For some reason I view him as cocky and arrogant.
I agree and you are right his is both cocky and arrogant at times.

I don't think Chumlee is as dumb as he appears as I saw on YouTube a clip of him on either Leno or Letterman and he seemed down to earth and like a normal guy unlike his character on Pawn Stars

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
1. Chumlee
2. Old Man
3. Rick
4. Big Hoss

Without the laughs that I get from Chum and Old man, that show would be much less fun for me lol...Rick's a cool guy and I like his enthusiasm, though.
Twinsies. This is exactly how my list would have went. Chumlee makes me laugh so hard. The Old Man too, which is the only reason I put him before Rick. I like the way Rick does business better than the Old Man, but he got the edge since he is funnier. I really can do without Big Hoss, I like him, but sometimes he gets on my nerves.