Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?

Rhodie_Anders

Registered Member
For Harry Potter readers and fans: which character happens to be your favorite? Mine is Sirius Black. I really like him because if he were a real person, I would definitely respect him. Sirius does have his flaws, the most known one was being a bit rash, but was nonetheless a lovable character, not to mention the fact that he truly cared for Harry.

I was 120% crushed when he died in Order of the Phoenix. I actually started bawling. In the whole entire series, this was the most painful death for me except for Lupin's, which was just short behind Sirius'. Having lost my own godfather a couple years before I first read Book 5, I could sympathize even more with Harry and it made me cry twice as much as I normally would have.

Last edited:

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I like Ron, he is the wildest of them all, kinda stupid yes, but entertaining.

"Bloody hell", his best quote ever.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Snape. He was always a favorite of mine.

Super-duper book 6 and 7 spoilers!

And I totally called it at the end of book 6 that he was still a good guy. My brother was in total denial, but I assured him that Snape was a good guy despite what he thought. Booya. Snape is a tragic character troubled by love, he's one of the true heroes of the story.

Rhodie_Anders

Registered Member
Snape. He was always a favorite of mine.

Super-duper book 6 and 7 spoilers!

And I totally called it at the end of book 6 that he was still a good guy. My brother was in total denial, but I assured him that Snape was a good guy despite what he thought. Booya. Snape is a tragic character troubled by love, he's one of the true heroes of the story.
I hated him up until probably the sixth or seventh book and then I felt terribly sorry for Snape. I totally agree with you, he's an extraordinary part of the HP books and probably the deepest of them all. J.K. Rowling was a genius for making such a legendary character. The greatest thing for me was that once you started reading, you would guess he would be the least likely hero. Turns out in the end, he was one of the greatest of the story as you mentioned. That's why these books are so awesome to me, as a matter of fact. Nothing is ever predictable.

Draco Malfoy. Even though every time he got beat he ran off crying with his friends, I still enjoyed him. His psychological warfare deal is entertaining to read and watch. Once Pansy Parkison came along I started to like her more than Draco.

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I like the Weasley twins especially what they did during Umbridge's reign, lol.

The death in book 7 was heartbreaking. Btw, I also think Snape was a good guy after book 6, maybe because I couldn't accept that Dumbledore would really be simply dumb to have trusted him.

Rectify88

Registered Member
Hermione got me by the arm probably the most because she was very easy to picture as a person. She's incredibly smart and she's very Motherly.

Blueyes

Registered Member
Not sure I really have a favorite character but I never really liked Malfoy and sure he is pegged as the bad person but he still did irk me. And don't get me started about Snape, reminds me sort of the person I am having to deal with at work with attitude.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Not sure I really have a favorite character but I never really liked Malfoy and sure he is pegged as the bad person but he still did irk me. And don't get me started about Snape, reminds me sort of the person I am having to deal with at work with attitude.
My least fave character is Umbridge. She was so mean that I really hated her. :lol: