Who Is Your Favorite Captain?

Vegito728

Registered Member
Mine is Hitsugaya he's the youngest captain outta the 13 once he grows up a little he will probably be one of the strongest characters in the show. I like his ice based attacks especially the dragon. He ‘s different from a lot of the other characters and I like his style.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
Hitsugaya FTW!

The only reason I say that is because of his ice powers. You can't beat ice powers!

(I've only seen the first 80 episodes, so I don't really know too much about him.)

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
1. Tousen
2. Kenpachi
3. Hitsugaya

Tousen Bleach's blind samurai, the peaceful and right righteous captain.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Tosen is pretty cool. He's like an anime-ed black guy...freakin' sweet. I'm hoping he shows up more in the rest of the story. I only have the first 13 volumes of the manga.

Gin is really creepy, but I like him too for some reason.

kajinpl

Registered Member
I'm with Vegito on this subject. Hitsugaya is my favorite mostly because of his ice attacks. I don't know, but it's jsut something about ice powers that make people my instant favorites. Plus, I think his character design is pretty awesome.

K

kakashi15

1.)Hitsugaya- bc of his ice powers and bc hes just cool period
2.)Zaracki- bc his insanly awesome for his laughing when about to die personality
3.)Aizen- bc hes just cool, +the fact that he can manipulate with a persons mind