who is ur worst wrestler.

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by RajaB, Jul 13, 2006.

1. RajaB

RajaB Guest

i really dislike kenedy. i just dont know why. I hate it wen he does the mr kenedy thing. it drives me nuts.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

John Cena is the worst thing to happen to wrestling, period. His gimmick is stupid, I see enough wigger kids each day just walking down the street, now I have to see them on television? Damn. Not to mention, his moves are stale and stupid. I mean come one, the F-U? How cute, it looks like it would do no more pain than a scoop slam. Cena is up there with the worst wrestlers in history.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think the worst has to be Brian Kendrick, I don't think he derseves to be a tag team champion holder, he might have wrestling skills, but I just dislike him a lot.

4. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

WHAT? why? he is one of the best wrestlers in the wwe. the worst is mark henry or batista or john cena lol

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Why don't you tell us why Batista is so bad? I don't see too much of an issue with him.

6. Omega

Omega Ω

I would have to say the worst I have ever seen is khali IMO I mean yes, he is a big man but, not a wrestler at all.

Also what I have seen of the Boggy Man was also really bad but, atleast he has an ok gimmik.

7. Babe_Ruth

I just don't like Brian Kendrick period. Batista is an awesome wrrestler he gets you pump up everytime he comes down that ramp. Boogey man needed to improve is wrestking abilities there's no doubt about that. The Great Khali is soooooo bad he doesn't kno what he's doing.

8. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

why dont u tho. probably b/c of his wwe style if i watch him in roh hes better. it isnt least fav. wrestler tho, its worst. batista is terrible he sucks in the ring and on the mic and is just a steroid muscle ehad

9. Babe_Ruth

Oh and Brian Kendrick is so good on the mic, oh wait he never talks on the Mic, Batista is not bad on the microphone, he might not be the best one, but he's sure that the worst one either, and he's not bad in the ring he puts on a show, he might not have submissons moves and such but he's a power house.

10. Omega

Omega Ω

Vince do you like or dislike John Cena?

I hear what you are saying but I think Spanky is a good wrestler not to great on the mic but good in the ring.