who is ur worst favourite player of all time and why??

Discussion in 'NBA' started by RajaB, Jul 13, 2006.

1. RajaB

RajaB Guest

I really really hate pipen. I know hate is a powerful word to use but this guy was just soooo overated!
    he says that mike wouldnt have won any trophies without him!
    he also says that kevin garnet is the most overated player in the league right now.
    he was a good player but not as good as kevin garnet

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The player that I hate the most is Matt Bonner, he's only a one dimensioanal player, he can only shoot, he can't pass can't rebound and he doesn't know how to drive to the net, he sucks defensively, and he's a dirty player, if you don't remember he fouled Kevin Garnett really hard once, I wish KG would of fight him that day.

3. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

My pick would have to be Rasheed Wallace I know he is a great player and everything but he plays the game with no respect every time he gets a call he doesn't like you over-reacts and goes running around the court. In some of the team hudles he's not even their he's off by himself meditating or whateva. Its seems like he doesn't know that being in the NBA is a privillage and they can take that away form him at any time.

4. RajaB

RajaB Guest

matt bonner isnt really a dirty player. you know that. that was just a accident and if that wasnt it only happened once.
    bonners nikname to me is the hopping bunny:p:p