who is this chick???

BigBlue

----------------------

anyone know her name shes hella hot...
im ganna put her in my aby BTW.. i knowyou guys would like that more than my goku one.. haha

R

RajaB

wowowow.....she freakin hott!!
wowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Where did you find it maybe that could be a clue to who she is.

BigBlue

----------------------
I think shes from a movie called my "sassy girl"
maybe iono... guys try to do a google search this cant go unanswered!...

F

Forbidden

RajaB said:
wowowow.....she freakin hott!!
wowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowosowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow
WTF!!?!? Did you like fall asleep on your keyboard lol