who is tha best character?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah please when you give out a new thread make sure you give us your input on who is your favorite and why he is your favorite, your a noob so it's ok for the first few times but make it doesn't happen again please.

My favorite character is Trunks not when he's a child but Future Trunks I like how he looks, the way he fights and the way he powers up.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I like Future Trunks and Teen Gohan on the Bojack Movie. Both of them were pretty bad ass.

M

Milk

Goku is undoubtledly the greatest.

He is not only the most powerful, but his values have more thought and admiration behind them than any of the other fighters. ;)

K

King Vegeta

Actually, Gohan is the most powerful. And he's also my favorite character, Future Trunks as well.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes Gohan is the strongest of them all, he is stronger then is father and Goku probably knows it aswell. But it would still be a good fight between them, anyways. I notice that when a topic like this is posted, not a lot of people choose Goku I wonder why?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think so on that if both of them where both Super Saiyan two then Gohan would win but not wasily Goku would pull a few tricks out of is book, and would of given Gohan a challenge.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Piccolo is the best, because he has the perfect combination of skills, power, intelligence, bravery, etc.