Who is Jeff Hardy's (kayfabe) attacker?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Tucker, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Dave Meltzer is guessing that it will be revealed to be Christian. That would be bad-ass. Imagine, two warring teams: one with Edge, Christian and their longtime friend Kizarny; the other with the Hardyz and their longtime friend Hurricane Helms. Your thoughts?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would love if it was Christian, it would be a great way to bring him back in the business. Also I think a feud between Christian vs Jeff Hardy would be great, they've wrestled against eachother many times, so they know eachother very well. I'm really excited to see where it all ends up, and I wont surprise one bit if it is Christian.

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I've been Christian all along and if he doesn't sign with WWE they can just use Kiznary or someone else. Maybe the fact Kizarny hasnt had any promos for a while is a way of us to forget he exists. Done on purpose. We shall see.

4. padd

padd Registered Member

wait.. Christians back in the WWE.. why didnt you tell me I was gonna watch it yesterday, RAW.. i saw like 2 seconds of it.. Santa Claus was getting a beating

5. Millz

Christian has not formally signed with WWE as far we know. All we know for sure is that his contract with TNA has expired and the rumors are amidst.

6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Some other good guesses:

Matt
    Tomko
    Umaga

Some other bad guesses:

Linda Mac
    D-Lo
    Rikishi
    Jake Roberts

...but don't ever put anything past the WWE. It could even turn out to be Mae Young or Balls Mahoney or Randy Savage (okay, not Randy Savage) or Tajiri or Bret Hart (I wish) or Dean Malenko. Speaking of Dean, did you guys see how fat he was on SmackDown last Friday when he helped the gang of referees pull Trips and Jeff apart at the beginning of the show? Woof! I guess road agent isn't too physically demanding of a job.)

It's not official yet. And that wasn't Santa Claus, it was Santa ClaHaas.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I wouldnt mind if it was Umaga either, because I think he deserves a push, and he's had good feuds against Jeff Hardy in the past.

But I truly believe it's Christian, because it would make perfect sense for him to get this angle for his return to the WWE.

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Could be:

o-- Hade - Since he's coming to SmackDown!, this could be a way to start a feud with Jeff. A bit early to start a feud with a main eventer, but you never know.
    o-- Christian - Obvious reasons, and would make the most sense.
    o-- Matt Hardy - 'Cuz of what Edge said "You'll never be Jeff. Just his shadow." Or something like that... Uh, when he was giving the promo with Matt last week in the ring.
    o-- Edge - Dur?
    o-- Jeff Hardy - Jeff threw himself down the stairs just to make it look like somebody else did it. Jeff snapped so much that he'll even hurt himself just because that's his new gimmick.
    o-- Umaga - The return of Umaga. To start a feud with Jeff.

9. Millz

The WWE Champion isn't a main eventer?

I'm just sayin.

10. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I think Vilks was talking about Vansen not being a main eventer.