Who is going to win the Wii

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JjCrazyboy, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JjCrazyboy

JjCrazyboy Registered Member

I just wanted a little competitive trash talking before Saturday when I will when a new sexy white wii. Who thinks that they are taking home this motion sensing sensation. If you do you are terribly mistaken. Let the trash talking begin.

2. Brandon77

Brandon77 Registered Member

I didnt' know that one could when the wii. What does that mean? Maybe you could explain. And on a side note, what is trash talking?

3. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

i've had mine since january so i laugh as you fight over it, MUAHAHAHA:D

4. Brandon77

I've had mine since this next saturday. So far, I'm pretty sure that I will love it. How do you guys plan on getting a wii after you lose the contest?

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I know I won't be getting it...

6. JjCrazyboy

JjCrazyboy Registered Member

yes i said when instead of win.... but i hope you know what trash talking is. Oxy that is definitely not trash talking :). I do not care if you think you can win I want some lively competition.

7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Hey, I can be good competition depending on how much I drink that night, or how angry I happen to get.

8. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I'll definitely be some good competition for you, if you plan on winning the Wii then you'll have to beat me in poker, have fun with that, I don't think that you will beat me.

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

It's mine, bitches.

Although I'm pretty sure I won't get it. I suck at Poker. But I'm not going down without a fight!

10. Brandon77

I'll probably just go all in and get all of you bad poker players out of the game the first hand. I figure it'd be better to save your guys time rather than waste it letting you fantazise about winning, which, for the record, will not be happenning. Anywho, I'll let you guys know how it is, so you don't feel too left out when I win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.