• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Who Is Going To Die On The Simpsons?

SoberJaysFan

A main character will die this season. Who do you think it will be?
My money is on Barney.

Sherlander

I've been racking my brain like crazy about this one. I haven't watched in so many years so I don't know what the characters are like now. I really have no clue.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Even though I haven't kept up with the show...I really doubt it's Maggie(my luck it's going to be Maggie) One of Patty or Selma did come to mind as the character need to effect the family in some way. My gut feeling says it's going to be Lennie.

Rehmo

Dickey's Flow said:
Even though I haven't kept up with the show...I really doubt it's Maggie(my luck it's going to be Maggie) One of Patty or Selma did come to mind as the character need to effect the family in some way. My gut feeling says it's going to be Lennie.

OH NO! NOT LENNNIE!, sorry i had to, and I'm thinking it'll be someone well known but not a MAJOR character. I'm thinking Skinner, or Krabappel. Just think of the people losing their minds if Ned loses 2 wives haha

Sabby

Me...of interest in this show. It hasn't been funny in about a decade

Well, logic would say that finally either Grandpa Abe Simpson or Charles Montgomery Burns would be the obvious choices but of course, history showed that it's not exactly the ones we think (see Maud Flanders' death several years back) so I'm also clueless as to who might die....I'm thinking long shot and I say either Seymour Skinner or Chief Wiggum.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
SoberJaysFan said:
Interesting choices. I can't see it being a Simpson. I still think Barney. Or maybe Apu.
I wish I was still watching the show so I could make a more logical choice, but like Sabby said the show hasn't been funny in a decade. Any ideas as to when this character will die, or did they just say some time this season? I might want to tune for once haha.