• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

who is better?

V

*Vegeta*

Who is better in basketball D.Wade, L.James, or C.Anthony? Answer smartly I like D.Wade and the Miami heat they are tha best

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
First off, welcome to CF. Secondly, no double posting, you can click the Modify button to edit your posts.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's really hard to say who's better right now, because each of them are playing amazing this year, but I would have to say the edge goes to LeBron because he doesn't have Shaq to back him up.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There all amazing and it's very hard to choose but like I said I picked LeBron because he has the total package, he's only 21 and he'll break every scoring record by the time is over(barring injury). Is first playoff game that he performs in he gets a triple double, that's simply insane. But is he doesn't change the game like Michael Jordan did he'll only be second to him because MJ did so much for the NBA it will be very hard to surpass him, but if someone will do it it's gonna be LeBron.

G

Godfather

I think this topic was appropriate two years ago. Lebron have created the extra distance from Wade and Melo. Bron is just superior to them in so many different catagories. One such ability is having this huge 6'8" body while still running the court faster than both Wade and Melo. I'll even go as far as saying there is no comparison here, just like you can't compare MJ with anyone.

E

Escobar

LeBron James by far. While Wade and Anthony are amazing players themselves (Wade better than Anthony imo), LeBron james is in a different league altogether.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea I agree with that because for is size and the things he does are simply amazing, I am not putting down the other two on this list but Bron is far better then the both of them. He's not selfish, sometimes he rather have a nice pass then a basket which was Magic mentality sometimes, he's going to be even better in the next five years. That's what is real scary

F

fatboy

Vince Carter said:
It's really hard to say who's better right now, because each of them are playing amazing this year, but I would have to say the edge goes to LeBron because he doesn't have Shaq to back him up.
i think dewayne having shaq is more the reason to vote for him. if lebron had shaq his stats qould fall and everything else. dewayne is as good as lebron at this point. i cant say who is better, but i think they are definitely as good as each other.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would have to disagree with you because one of the big reasons that I think D-Wade is doing so good is because he does Shaq to help him out, but dont get me wrong D-Wade is an awesome player but he's no LeBron James.