• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who here uses Skype?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
http://www.skype.com

In case you didn't know, Skype is a voice over IP (VOIP) service recently purchased by eBay. It is one of the best on the market right now, and sounds almost identical to talking on the phone. You can actually call real phones with it and receive incoming calls (If you purchase a subscription).

The most common part for the time being, is the IM and voice chat features it has. The IM is pretty standard, and isn't worth downloading JUST for the IM, but the voice chat is one of the best I have used. The sound quality is great and it's a very convenient second phone, or a fun voice chat program, whichever you prefer.

Anyway, who here has it? You can add your Skype name to your profiles here as well if you want. :)

I've been using Skype for about 6 months now and find it VERY convenient and useful. Anyone else have any opinions on it?

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I've had skype for about 6 months as well but have never had the opportunity to use it yet LOL : )