• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who here has the highest eBay feedback?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Which of us here has the highest eBay feedback? I'm talking about regular members, not random powersellers who made one post. :)

It seems like every time I see Nightsurfer's feedback it's going up each day lol! You must be racking up a big eBay bill! :)

Anyway I haven't really used eBay in so long that I still am stuck with my 1 feedback. LOL! Anybody selling anything cool that I might want to buy? :D

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Just you wait! it's about to jump again.

I'm selling as well as buying.

If all goes well I will have 25 auctions up on friday. Selling off some of my overstock.
Speed Racer, Battle Bots, Poke'mon,Transformers, and even some G.I.Joe.

I will also be listing a few of my Prototype toys and if I'm feeling spunky I might even sell a few alien eggs and pulse rifels too.
Hell I might even sell off my Starship Troopers props like
M. Ironsides armor and robotic hand and some stunt props too.

It's time to thin out my stash!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Looks like you are well on your way to break the big 100 soon. :)

We'll have to have a party for ya!

What's this I read on another post of yours about selling Batman #1? What kind of condition is it in and what do you think you can pull for it? Is now a good time to sell vintage?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi.. I was thinking about selling it. My coyp is valued at 120,000 I just go an offer for 80,000. That is a good chunk to put on a shop and a new house and if I play right a car too.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow. You should see if you can get the guy up to $100,000. That would be a nice round number! ;)

I wish I had comics from back in the day. That sounds awesome. Knowing me I wouldn't want to sell either though. I like to hold on to things of value and let them continue to go up.

mekrusty

Registered Member
Which of us here has the highest eBay feedback?
I am at 351 as a buyer and seller,but my activity has slowed since my supply of collectable toys has dried up.Bummer.