• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii who here has a nintendo wii

Kamikaze

Registered Member
I have one, but I am very disappointed with the games at the moment, so instead I play more 360 :p

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm trying to decide whether I should get a Wii or a 360. They both have a few games that I really want, but I'm sure I'd use the 360 more in the long run. It costs $100 more though.

Kamikaze

Registered Member
Get a 360, so far it has a much better line up of games in the upcoming months, more exclusives and xbox live, but it does however depend on the games you like, if you like hardcore games, go with the 360, if not then go with the Wii

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't have any but I will probably get a Wii soon. I've been waiting for Mario Galaxy and the new NiGHTS game before getting one.

To me the XBOX 360 doesn't have much appeal over the Wii because I can play stuff very similar to 360's top selling games on my PC already. With the Wii I will have a much different experience than I would playing more first person shooters on the 360. I'd much rather play my PC shooters that I already have and then buy a Wii for games like Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart Wii, and games that don't really have anything like them on any other systems.

Psyco

Food Whore
I have a Wii, but i really don't use it that much, due to time constraints/better games on my pc.

Turbo

Registered Member
i've had it since last january. its a great system and has revitalized gaming with the unique controls and the virtual console has redefined backwards compatability. the 360 is just a glorified gaming computer and if i wanted a gaming computer i'd buy an alienware computer.

right now i'm playing manhunt2 and waiting to get NIGHTS and the new smash bros.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Get a 360, so far it has a much better line up of games in the upcoming months, more exclusives and xbox live, but it does however depend on the games you like, if you like hardcore games, go with the 360, if not then go with the Wii
thats fine and all if you like mindless shooters, and 3 rings of death, but you want diversity, play Wii. SMG, RRR, Excite Truck, Twilight Princess, MP3, SPM, and Brawl comeing in feb... screw 360!

BTW I have every Nintendo system imaginable, and I also have 2 Wii systems

Last edited: