• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who here actually knows each other?

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
My co-host and boyfriend, GamerGeeksTodd, just joined. :) And I don't know him in real life, but TCTheMovie and I have been twitter friends for a while. He's a good guy. :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I assume you mean real life friends?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Besides us three I doubt anyone know each other real life, but a few of the members are like family on twitter. I should know as I probably follow everyone on here lol. To be honest with some of you, I wouldn't mind going for a beer with everyone here, but beware..I drink way too much haha.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yup, I only know DF and Sabby in real life but I've been online friends with Jeanie, Millz, Konshenz, Belle, HJKay, Viper, Bubbles,
impact for five years plus now. Jeanie and HJKay being the longest. Seven years I believe.

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
Dickey's Flow said:
Besides us three I doubt anyone know each other real life, but a few of the members are like family on twitter. I should know as I probably follow everyone on here lol. To be honest with some of you, I wouldn't mind going for a beer with everyone here, but beware..I drink way too much haha.
And I can drink most of my guy friends under the table. Perfect. xD