Who has used sellathon? What do you think?

kromsales

Registered Member
I never used them before now. I decided to try them out since it was free. I accually like it. It even shows you when someone emails your auction to someone. Kinda cool!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's also nice because you can display right on your listing how many watchers you have so other people can see. (Don't have to, but can). I like doing that because I think watcher numbers should be public anyway. Gives people an idea of how hard it is to get onto the Pulse! :)

I think sellathon is the only eBay stats company out there right now too.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
There are many different counter styles. I would suggest signing up for the 30 day trial and checking out out. It's too confusing to say everything, but I know that the top left number 7 is how many watchers so far. The 57 is how many hits. Not sure what the 5 is though..

kromsales

Registered Member
Forehead Guy said:
It's also nice because you can display right on your listing how many watchers you have so other people can see. (Don't have to, but can). I like doing that because I think watcher numbers should be public anyway. Gives people an idea of how hard it is to get onto the Pulse! :)

I think sellathon is the only eBay stats company out there right now too.
I didnt realize you could show your watchers :( I would have liked to do that. Oh well next time LOL

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Go to sellathon.com of course. :) It's only free for 30 days but you can see if you like it by then.