• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who has the most valuable contract in the league?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Who has the most valuable contract in the league? Excluding rookie contracts of course.

StroShow

V.I.P.
I'm going to say James Van Rymsdyk. He has 21 goals and 20 assists for 41 points while only making 3.75 million dollars this season. He's also not an FA until 2017-2018 season and he'll never make more than 5 million dollars.

Sabby

Any one of those 3 is a good choice. They've all played exceptionally well and aren't commanding a lot of salary $$ But for me...and yes I checked he's no longer on an entry level deal. at $2.2 Million this year and $2.4M next, I would say Ben Bishop is your runaway winner for most valuable contract

StroShow

V.I.P.
Excellent pick with Bishop. 2.2 million this year and 2.4 the next. He's definitely in for a big pay increase...especially if he remains this hot. Feels good that the Ottawa Senators traded the wrong goalie.

Sabby

Dickey's Flow said:
Excellent pick with Bishop. 2.2 million this year and 2.4 the next. He's definitely in for a big pay increase...especially if he remains this hot. Feels good that the Ottawa Senators traded the wrong goalie.

LOL I just wished they hadn't snagged Clarke Macarthur oh well

StroShow

V.I.P.
Sabby said:
Dickey's Flow said:

LOL I just wished they hadn't snagged Clarke Macarthur oh well
I'll put my "hate on" towards the senators once again. He's overachieving this season, ala Craig Anderson last season. He's going to top off soon and than the Senators will overpay for him and he'll stink the bed :).