Who has the most boringest job around here at GF?

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by viLky, Oct 13, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Well?

I work the night crew at a grocery store. A Stocker. Cut down pallets, take them to their respective isle, stock the shelves, talk to the occasional customer, do back-stock and dress down.

I'm in the lead!

Most Boring Job

1) viLky
    2) ...
    3) ...

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I sell insurance and financial products.

*yawn*

3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

right here dude.

"secretary" for plumbing contractor, who currently has very little work so i get to catch up on all the filing. yeah.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

You take the lead... But, you're also a mom, so that gives you TWO jobs. Hmm... I dunno where you rank now.

5. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Student

/thread.

25 characters

6. sherwood

sherwood Registered Member

Well I have a paper round where I have to get up at 6AM which is a real bummer. And I do it half asleep so yeah not the best job :/

7. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

I sit home all day and post here and on theopia. It does get boring if no one is on, which happens almost every school day.

8. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I deliver pizzas. It can be interesting at times since I work with a bunch of uneducated idiots :lol: I get bored when we aren't busy because I can't hold an intelligent conversation with them.

9. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

grocery store. i do everything but cashier.

50 characters.

10. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

What about swift? Doesnt he work around Tax and Taxlaws? To me that'd be pretty redundant and monotonous.

I'm an estimator for a painting contractor, its surprisingly fun and interesting to me so I dont think it will rank all that high on the boring list.