Movies Who has seen the movie An Inconvenient Truth?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Phoenix, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix Fee-nix

I saw it in the theaters, and I just saw it again this evening at my local gym (they now host movie nights every so often). I have to say, it was as powerful for me the second time as it was the first time I saw it. Some people do not wish to see it or believe it because they feel it is a political controversy, but as Al Gore says in his film, "this is not a political issue, it is a moral issue". If you have not seen this movie, I Strongly recommend it (please please please see it). It is one of the most importent movies, and for that matter, issues of our time. If you have seen this movie, do you have any comments, praises, criticisms, ideas for solutions, etc? I would be interested to hear anything people have to say.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I have wanted to see it since I first saw the trailer. Maybe I will get it soon and check it out.

Do you feel the "documentary" (not really a movie I don't think) does an accurate job of portraying global warming facts or do you think it is biased?

3. sarahlorrain

sarahlorrain New Member

Some might consider it to be biased. But what is wrong about being for protecting our earth from global warming? I loved this documentary; I thought it to be very informative, and I believe everyone should be required to watch it.