Who has Netflix?

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Who has it, who uses it, how often do you use it, and what shows do you recommend or movies do you recommend from it?
I'm fortunate to be one of those who uses a mates netflix account (yes I'm cheap lol) and find myself watching a bit of Anime, some movies but mainly docu series that are interesting. What about you guys?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
What type of shows do you like? I use(d) Netflix for Orange is the New Black, Narcos, Stranger Things, Mindhunter (the most recent I picked from there), 13 Reasons Why, The Crown, Riverdale, Sense8, House of Cards...they're a variety of genres. Too bad the Man in the High Castle isn't on there (it's on Amazon) - really like that.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What type of shows do you like? I use(d) Netflix for Orange is the New Black, Narcos, Stranger Things, Mindhunter (the most recent I picked from there), 13 Reasons Why, The Crown, Riverdale, Sense8, House of Cards...they're a variety of genres. Too bad the Man in the High Castle isn't on there (it's on Amazon) - really like that.
You forgot "chill" as well. ;)

Shooting_Palanx

Sounds cliched but I like just about everything from Dramas, docuseries, crime, sitcoms. Just about every show you've named I've binged at one point or another. Another great show to watch Greenleaf. Pretty good drama. Decent story.

Impaired

Registered Member
I have it and am a fan. I mostly watch movies, but it is great for binge watching shows; Breakign Bad, the Office, Parks & Recreation, Stranger Things, Sherlock the series with Benedict Cumberbatch is excellent.

CubsMascot

Registered Member
I recently gave up Netflix but used to watch a couple series and movies.. Maybe in the near future will get it back again.

I have Netflix but rarely use it these days. Hulu has been beating it out a lot recently. I will still go back for things like Stranger Things but it doesn't get the use it once did. Especially since I quit OITNB and House of Cards.

Shooting_Palanx

Same with you guys nowadays, unfortunately for me I don't have the american netflix, so I have to go to other streaming sites to watch other shows.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love Netflix. First thing I watched when we got it was all of Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul...we moved onto Stranger Things after that. There are a lot of cooking shows on there that Rebecca and I watch as well.

I also used it to rewatch all of the Office from start to end and am doing the same with Parks and Recreation now.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I don't use it as much as I used to since we got Amazon Prime and HBO on Demand, unfortunately. Currently all my favorite Netflix shows (Big Mouth, Bojack Horseman, Stranger Things, Sense8) are all either in pre/post production or straight up cancelled. The only thing I use Netflix for these days is Bob's Burgers and X-Files, which I recently got into and loving the ever living crap out of.