Who has been on a cruise?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
How long was it? Where to? With which ship?

Did you not get seasick or what they call post-cruise vertigo?

Questions, questions, haha. I'm interested as I've not been on a cruise longer than lunchtime.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I went on one several years ago. They are pretty awesome. I don't remember the details but it was down in the Caribbean for 5 days. I noticed the boat moving a few times but for the most part I never noticed it. The times I did notice it It was pretty awesome though because it was a weird feeling to be in what felt like a building and have the ground tipping haha.

I would definitely recommend it and I would love to do one again sometime. They are fairly cheap if you shop around and go with the entry level rooms.

No post-cruise vertigo either, but then again I have never experienced motion sickness in my life unless I was on one of those spinny things at a playground for too long. :lol:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I've never been on a cruise and I've never really had much interest in them. The more I think about it though the more I think I'd enjoy it. I'd love to go on an Alaskan cruise.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
How long was it? Where to? With which ship?

Did you not get seasick or what they call post-cruise vertigo?

Questions, questions, haha. I'm interested as I've not been on a cruise longer than lunchtime.

The cruise I went on with my family was about 4 days long, we went to the carabbean islands and island hopped while doing some activities on the side. I think it was like Royal Carabbbean cruise or something, can't remember.

I don't get sea sick so i enjoyed the vacation thoroughly :3

~Shwa

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
You're not normal people, you don't get motion sickness? I hate y'all! :lol:

I'm wondering whether a cruise wouldn't be that bad compared to the movement of a small boat (which I assume is more noticeable). I've been invited on a cruise next month to the Mexican Riviera. There were excursions at each stop (port). They seem pricey but offers outdoor activities than just staying inside the boat - although they do have interesting amenities there. All you can eat pizza and burgers at any time of the day? :lol:

I'm going to be so fat, I won't need a lifesaver to float.

faith1806

Registered Member
i have never been on a cruise. when i took the bus and train for the first time, i have got seasick. therefore, in my view, if i have on the cruise for the first time, i will get seasick.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Update:

I went on a cruise for a week last month. Despite my vertigo history, I didn't get seasick :hoorah:. True that the first few hours, everything seems to be rocking, but nothing a bonamine can't take care of. I took the pill twice the first day and the others just before I sleep because the rocking feels weird when lying down. The other days, I got used to the motion already. After the cruise there is just a weird sensation of still rocking even when in land already but it goes away.

Btw, I recommend going on a cruise! It was fantastic, especially if you love to eat, eat, eat, and drink.

Dabs

Registered Member
I have never went on a cruise, doubtful I ever will.
Being scared of all that water!....plus I get sea-sick, I see no point in attempting to go, and then not enjoying myself because I'd prolly end up in my bed the whole time wishing to get back home.