Who else has seen it?

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Konshentz, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

The karate murder from '84 that's been hitting the web lately. Shit is fucked up, but I cannot find a working copy on youtube.... everything is deleted. For good reason though.

2. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I saw it. I wish I didn't. It makes me feel like hell even thinking I watched something that eventually lead to someone's passing.

3. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Just seen it. I find it rather interesting that this footage was never destroyed, and that the person filming went as far as to film the blood trail.

4. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

5. Nevyrmoore

I wouldn't say gruesome myself. It's more flinchy and creepy.

But then, I used to visit Rotten & Ogrish and still visit Charon Boat from time to time. So take that as you will.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
  6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

What was the point of filming the blood trail? To beat off to later? I mean, we saw the fucking guy get dragged. That dude is messed in the head.

For being mentally challenged, the guy put up a good fight - for a few minutes. the stomps are just brutal, makes me cringe a little.

Thanks for posting up the video, Twitch.

7. Nevyrmoore

I'm now wondering when this hit the internet. Charon Boat doesn't seem to have the video at all.

8. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I thought it was pretty recently - I think there is also a video of it being shown on the news and that there will be a investigation into it.

9. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

WTF

Did anyone go to prison for that?

10. Nevyrmoore

Nope, they've only just re-opened the case to my understanding.