Who DOESN'T like coffee?

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by ysabel, Dec 5, 2008.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'm not a coffee drinker. I don't like it. :beurk:

When I get into a coffee shop because the person with me wants to have one, I may get dizzy just smelling strong coffee.

Several people I'm with go to the café or have a coffee break to chat. I feel left out when that happens. I go to the café to drink....iced tea, just so I can go with them. I could take another warm drink during coffee breaks but they don't usually serve hot chocolate (just coffee or hot tea, and I don't drink either).

2. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I am the same, hate drinking the stuff, unless it is really cold like I explained in the who drinks coffee thread and that I like the smell.

It also annoys me that when a mate of mine want a coffee or tea that they drag me into a cafe or whatever to sit and have one, I just sit there with nothing usually. I don't even like ice tea so I got nothing. But I guess I can just sit there enjoying the smell lol.

ysabel likes this.
  3. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I hear ya, never liked the taste of coffee and even some of the flavored coffee smells make me want to puke. Give me tea or give me death lol

AeonFlux likes this.
  4. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

There's many variations of coffee's, cappuccino's and Frozen Latte's that you might enjoy... If not then enjoy your Tea. :D

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Coffee is just flat gross. It tastes bitter going down and the aftertaste is even more horrifying.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't mind the smell of coffee, I especially like the smell of certain coffee beans, but the taste is just so awful. I've tried it a few times, and I always spit it out afterwards. It's just disgusting in my opinion.

7. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I love the smell of coffee beans but I can't stand the taste of fresh coffee.

8. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

I don't like the smell or taste of coffee. I don't like it hot or cold, or with any amount of things to hide the flavor.

9. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

i dont like coffee either, the smell is way too strong and you can smell it miles away if you are in shopping center and it has a coffee shop in it.....it tastes disgusting too. i always feel left out in coffee shops aswell coz the people im with drink coffee..... :-/

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I don't like any hot drinks. I remember saying this before - I only have one hot drink a year and that's a gingerbread latte from Starbucks.