Who does the cooking ?

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by snowflake, Dec 28, 2008.

?

Who does the cooking?

1. Parents

19.0%
  2. Self

47.6%
  3. Partner

14.3%
  4. Everyone takes a turn.

19.0%
  1. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

Who does the cooking in your house.

I do my own cooking. I often cook for family and friends too as i enjoying cooking.

2. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I do 90% of the cooking. My wife gets home after I do usually. Plus I'm the better cooker, she's even admitted it :)

3. PentaCube

PentaCube Registered Member

I cook, I live in an apartment with friends I go to college with so I just cook for myself.

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I chose "partner" because he cooks more than me. I do sometimes cook but I wash up more than him.

5. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Until the dogs learn to cook for me and not leave their furs everywhere I do my own cooking.

Bananas and Tucker like this.
  6. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I do the cooking. My boyfriend is definitely not a cook.. But when he does no matter how bad it tastes I am sure to eat it all up, just so he will continue to do it so I can get a break once a year lol.

I actually enjoy cooking. I love having friends over for nice dinners every now and then.

Blueyes likes this.
  7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Depends. My mum still makes me food when shes at home, but when shes at work and I don't want to wait until she gets back then I'll chuck something in the oven or microwave. She always cooks for everyone at the weekend though.

Blueyes likes this.
  8. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I would vote for whoever works in the mess that makes my food lol.

9. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

My mom cooks more then I do, but I do too sometimes.

Blueyes likes this.
  10. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

i do all of my own cooking when im in my flat, coz there is no one else there to do it for me!
    when im at home though my parents do alot of the cooking, but i also help quite alot

AnitaKnapp likes this.