• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

who do you want as President?

Sim

Registered Member
If God, Buddha or a space alien could make my choice President, I'd pick Captain Jean-Luc Picard! Can't think of a better choice ... :lol:

More seriously, an online quiz for the 2008 Presidential elections claimed I agree most with Mike Gravel (D) from Alaska and Dennis Kucinich(D). Back in 2000, I think it was Ralph Nader (Green). I had never heard of Gravel before, so I don't really know if I'd vote for him or one of the others (just agreement on certain points is not enough, I also need to be convinced of their general qualities).

Obviously, none of them has a chance of winning. But hey, if a space alien could make it happen ... :lol:

Twitch

Registered Member
Harrison Ford.

But seriously, give Ralph Nader a chance. He supports stem cell research, gay marriage, legalization of marijuana, and removing troops.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
If I could pick anyone and have my pick granted I would pick Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts. But since that isn't happening, I cannot think of anyone else I would say "I want this person as president".

japedol

Registered Member
Myself. It would be stressful, but it would sure beat the job I've got now. Or, Paul Volcker, he'd definitely do a better job of it.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
If I could pick anyone and have my pick granted I would pick Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts. But since that isn't happening, I cannot think of anyone else I would say "I want this person as president".
Yeah, if I could just pick a guy and say "you", Roberts would be on top. From what of seen of Chris Christie he would be #2. There's not anyone else on the "will never run list" that I can think of off hand.