Who do you think you were in a past life?

Dali

Registered Member
I believe in reincarnation and I know I have many past lives, I have been told in the past by various psychics that I am an old soul. I know this to be true as plenty of very strange things have happened to me in my life since i was a child.

So if you were someone else in a past life, who were you and what's your story?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Probably someone who sank with the Titanic because I couldn't leave my husband and my son.

Older than that, I'm one of those burned at stake with the rest of the witches and I just smile and remember the faces of all the people present, watching and cheering.

At one point, I must have been a dude.

I know this to be true as plenty of very strange things have happened to me in my life since i was a child.
what kind of stuff? if you dont mind me asking :p if you do just ignore me haha...

i dont know if i believe in reincarnation.. in the sense that im not sure whats true and whats not.. but i still find it really interesting to hear people's stories and evidence :nod:

and what i think i was in a past life, if i had one, well i have no idea :D sorry!

Dali

Registered Member
what kind of stuff? if you dont mind me asking :p if you do just ignore me haha...

i dont know if i believe in reincarnation.. in the sense that im not sure whats true and whats not.. but i still find it really interesting to hear people's stories and evidence :nod:

and what i think i was in a past life, if i had one, well i have no idea :D sorry!

Well since you asked lol.

Ok I will explain a bit. When I was a child I had a huge sense of, I don't know how to describe it but it was like I knew that I had been here before, before my family even explained things to me. I knew that when I died (I was only 8 or 9 at this point) that I would come back again, like I had done already. I once said to my teacher when I was 10 that I couldn't wait to die, so I could go to the other side and meet the people I had lost, the teacher was quite shocked at that. My family is very spirtual down both sides, most of the women going back genrations have had the gift, they were/are mediums, healers so allot of strange things have happened to me. So anyway the most powerful experince I have had regarding a past life was when I went to Rome. I got off the plane and automatically I knew I had come home. The feelings were overwhelming, I can't describe it, I just knew I was back. I had visions, everything was familier and I felt so at peace. I was somebody that was high up in society I had certain influences, I was more like in the middle. It's pretty hard to describe but I have to go back there soon and do some more digging and see what else I can get. I know I lived a long life there and I need to find out more.

R1pperZ

Registered Member
I've always believed in forms of reincarnation, I'm not sure of who I might have been previously but I know that I had to have been a wise person before. I've had certain understandings as a child that could never have been learned through experiences.

At first I just thought that "God" had prepared me to be able to survive a difficult life but later on I became sure it was from past experiences. It's amazing how wisdom can pass over into your new life, I'm not sure if it can all be retrieved or if only the relevant knowledge passes over but I know it is there.

My mom had always talked to me about her own spirituality, she would try to help me understand that she was an old soul that had gone through so much over separate lives.

I've tried to keep an open mind to just about everything since nothing is black and white, anything is possible you just need to know when to draw a line and say that's not something I believe in or can understand.
So it's understandable that some of you people might find these things to be crazy and that's fine, just never completely rule out something that might just be there right in front of your eyes because when your ready you will see.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I think I am an old soul because I definitely act like one =) I would love to know what I used to be though!!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I have been told by several that I had an old soul. Just what they meant by that I have no clue.

I think I was a stripper pole in a past life...:lol:

I'm not realy sure what I was in a past life, cause I don't remember it.
But i keep on getting told that my soul has been around for a long time. Not sure if I believe that or buy into the whole past life thing. Until someone offers me definitive proof then I will just smile and go along with it.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I was definatly a guy in a past life, considering the type of life i lead now...and i was also a cat that liked to bat shiney rolled up tin foil around-that's a fact.