Who do you think you are?

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
Many of us post on here thinking that "who they are" is being reflected in their posts, when it actually may not.

Post "who you are" (how the other members view you) and the person below will say if they agree and then state who they think you are.

Sound like fun?

Who would like to start?

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
Haha no no no.

Let's say Merc goes first. He says what he thinks he is viewed as on the forums.

Example:
Merc: I think people view me as the silent type that loves pina colatas and walks on the beach.

Next person: Hell no! You're the resident badass that verbally rapes everyone!

I think people view me as an exaggerator and liberal (or whatever).

Get it?

Jeanie has been pretty cool and not forcing her ideas on anyone. She lets people see her as she is..

I think I am a little opinionated at times but I dont step on anyone's toes

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
True. You make your posts funny sometimes too just to lighten up the mood aswell:p

Me? Well I think I am viewed as one of the nicest ones on here. I really don't have a bone in my body that wants to fight with anyone so I just stay away from such threads and all. I help out all who ask me questions and I really have a pet peeve for one liner posts. Some people on here see me as young but I do know my stuff on some of the MD topics, just never voice my opinion on it^_^; Others though view me as the artistic and an old school members aswell, as one deems me the "First Lady of FC".