Who do you think will win the Home Run Derby?

Who do you think will win the Home Run Derby?

• Miguel Tejada

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lance Berkman

• Troy Glaus

• Jermaine Dye

• David Wright

• Miguel Cabrera

• David Ortiz

• Ryan Howard

• Total voters

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Who do you think will win the Home Run Derby? I think the winner will be Big Papi. He's lead the Majors in Homeruns and just seems to hit it out of the park when ever he feels like it.DAVID ORTIZ

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm a sox fan, so I'm all for big papi. However, like last year with Bobby Abreau proved, you just never know what will happen.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can't wait to watch this, it's going to be great, I am a Blue Jays fan, so I am voting for Troy Glaus, but he has a good chance like any other contestants. I really want to see Ryan Howard, he should give us a good show. I am really glad it's also in Pittsburgh, because there's a good chance that some balls will go in the River, which is always exciting.

F

Forbidden

Hmm.. right now I'm thinking Ryan Howard will win the Home Run derby. (Which is about 15 minutes from my house by the way)

F

Forbidden

Yeah that was the joke part lol

But it really is 15 mins from my house

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow what a home run derby, those shots from Ortiz and Howard where amazing and in the first round David Wright got 16 home runs, it's not has much as Abreu last year but it's still amazing, I was very impress.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was right that Ryan Howard would've given us a good show. I am happy for this young stud. He should be close to hit fifty homeruns this year. Barring injuries of course.