Who do you think they should push

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who do you think the WWE should push and why? Personally I think they should push Shelton Benjamin and Kenny Dykstra. I know their still young and the WWE can push them in a few years but why not now. Both of them are great wrestlers, both are athletic and always have good matches, they're also great on the microphone. I believe they can be superstars in the industry if the WWE push them a bit more.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I always found Shelton rather boring. I think they should continue to push Jeff Hardy because he's a fan favorite and I think someday in the future, he'll be a great champion. He's entertaining on the mic and fun to watch in the ring.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Jeff and Matt Hardy are loved by everybody. They should BOTH be in the main event scene on their respective shows. I understand they are kinda lacking on the mic, but since people love them, it won't matter as much. They have paid their dues and deserve a chance.

Kenny I think deserves a push but to US Title status only. He's still very green.

Push MVP to the World Title picture

Carlito deserves a shot

Shelton is talented but needs a mouth piece.

I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well they're really pushing Jeff Hardy, ever since he came back to the WWE, he's been in contention for the IC belt, and now he's currently holding the belt. He's a great wrestler, and the WWE are doing a good job pushing him. The only knock on him is that he's not that great on the microphone.

I totally disagree with you on Shelton being boring, I remember he had a match against Shawn Michaels a year or so ago, and it was one of the best matches of all time in my opinion, and you might say that HBK carried the match but that ain't true, Shelton held is own. If the wwe pushed Shelton like they do to Jeff then he can become someone great in the business.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
The HBK vs Shelton match was a part of the Gold Rush Tournament...I remember it well. It was the greatest Raw match in history until Cena and HBK had an hour long match a couple months ago. That is personal opinion of course.

Veloci-T

Registered Member
Shelton Benjamin
Carlito
MVP
Santino Marella (needs a much better storyline IMO)

and of course they need to put Kane in the world title picture as well

K

Kazofadown16

MVP should be pushed to the top of the food chain. He is awesome in all aspects and is a star in the making.

Guys like shelton, carlito and Kenny are good, but i just dont know about them yet. put them in a high intensity feud and see what happens

put Punk on Raw or SD and push him there

Elijah Burke is awesome

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with everyone who said the WWE should push Carlito, I believe he's a great wrestler, he's great one the microphone, and when he's a facing a good wrestler is matches are usally awesome.

I can't believe I forgot MVP, I think he should be moved to Raw and start battling for the IC title, have feuds against Kennedy and Hardy, then slowly make him a World Championship contender.

But 4up, I don't agree with you on Val Venis and Stevie Richard, Venis got his chance already, he's a former IC champion, and Richards just sucks in my opinion, and he's probably going to retire soon.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Well, Jeff and Matt Hardy have been great this year, Matt's feuds with MVP have been a blast, and he defently needs to get pushed.

Another wrestler that really deserves to get pushed is Santino Marella, I know that he has the story going on with Stone Cold, bagging the movie, but it's getting old, he isn't much of a wrestler but just a entertainer.