Who do you think is the most atheletic player in the NBA

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Who does everyone think is the most athletic guy in the NBA? When I think of athletic I factor in 5 things, speed, strength, size, quickness, and agility. Speed is how fast you can run but quickness is how fast you can get running fast. There are so many athletic freaks in the NBA but some of the players that stand out in my mind are : Kevin Garnett, LeBron James, and Amare Stoudemire. Athleticism is often miss-used because imo a player like Darius Miles is way more athletic than Tim Duncan but Duncan is clearly the better basketball player, so even though athleticism means very little who does everyone think is the most athletic person in the NBA? Here is my top 3,

1. Kevin Garnett
    2. LeBron James
    3. Dwyane Wade

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

LeBron would be my pick. He has the ability to do what ever you ask of him post up, drive the lane, shoot the 3, defend, draw the foul whatever he is just an all-around player.

My Top 5:

LeBron James
    Shawn Marion
    Vince Carter
    Dwyne Wade
    Gerald Wallace

3. RajaB

RajaB Guest

i guess lb is my pick to

heres my top 3:

Lebron
    kobe
    ben wallace

4. onez88888888

onez88888888 Guest

My top 5 (when their healthy):

1. LeBron
    2. Kobe
    3. Vince (he's gettin better)
    4. Wade
    5. T-Mac

5. j rich

j rich Guest

I would have to go with dwyane wade on this one his leaping ability is uncany and he is so fast . No wonder his nick name is the flash. He is also so flexible he is able to move his body in mid air to avoid the contact and still make the lay-up and he does it so much.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I wouldn't put Ben Wallace in my top three, but hey it's your choice. I also don't really understand why no one else put Kevin Garnett in their top three, because he is by far the most atheletic person in the NBA in my mind. But I agree with chosing Vince Carter, because he is really reall atheletic.