who do you think has the coolest seal/hidden power??

Discussion in 'Anime' started by BigBlue, Aug 4, 2006.

1. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

So who do you think has the best special power.. almost every character has one..

here are some:
    naruto- Kyuubi demon
    gaara- one-tailed raccoon-dog demon
    rock lee- able to open first five of the eight "chakra gates"
    sasuke - has the Sharingan
    neji- has the Byakugan
    Akimichi Choji- after eating all three pills gains crazy ass powers..

uhh I probably foregot some but choose which powers are you favorite and why..(from any naruto character)
    I like the kyuubi demon Chakra power that naruto posseses and how choji becomes buff and looses wieght after he takes the third pill when he fought Jiroubou, hahha that was cool he had butterfly wings..

2. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

1)Is Naruto's- Kyuubi demon the nine tailed fox?
    2) Whwn you said rock lee- able to open first five of the eight "chakra gates" what were you talking about?
    3) Quick question: Sasuke has the Sharingan because thier teacher is his father, correct?

3. Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim Guest

I'm not sure if this is the right kind of power you're talking about, but I was watching one of these shows on cartoon network because my brother likes it, at least I think it was this show, and this guy turned other people into chocolate bars

4. Taitu

Taitu Guest

1. Yes, Kyuubi is japanese for Nine Tails.

I assume you watch the dub according to your questions herein, so I will label my answers to these in a spoiler warning:

2. Every person in the world of Naruto has a chakra system running through their body. There are eight limiters in this chakra system that prevent it from going out of control. These limiters are known as the gates. If all of these limiters are opened, the user gains an extraordinary amount of power for a short time(Said by Gai to greatly surpass the power of even a Kage), but will then kill the user after use. When Lee later fights Gaara, you find out he is able to open 5 of these 8 gates.

3. No, Sasuke is not related to Kakashi. You do not even meet Sasuke's father until a flashback he has later on when he is about to have his second battle with Naruto. Kakashi is not even a part of the Uchiha Clan. Kakashi obtained his Sharingan from his friend Obito. Obito was a member of the Uchiha Clan. On Kakashi's birthday when he was younger, Obito was killed. Obito gave Kakashi one of his eyes as a birthday gift.

As for my favourite seal, it would definetely have to be Sasuke's Cursed Seal 2 form. Nothing can beat how awesome his Dark Chidori attack is when he is in that form. I can only imagine what his Full Body Chidori Attack will look like when he is in Cursed Seal 2.

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

haha. I don't think you were watching Nruto. Maybe it was Dragonball Z

you saw something like this correct? [​IMG]

6. lavoidgaskins

Okie I have more questions now.
    1) When exactly did Naruto and Sasuke fight? If you are talking about the time when they first were put into the same group then okie, but that was more of a trick if you ask me.
    2) If these gates you speak of make you stroger then why doesn't any one ever open them? Also you confused me as to who they get stronger and who dies.

That was Dragon Ball Z.

7. Taitu

Taitu Guest

More spoilers ahead:

1. This did not happen in the dub yet. Later on in the series, Sasuke begins to diconnect with the rest of Team 7 after he has a re-encounter with his brother Itachi. Itachi was more interested in Naruto than he was with him, so it made Sasuke really upset. Sasuke challenges Naruto to a fight, and they fight on top of the hospital in Konoha. Sasuke later leaves Konoha to join Orochimaru, where Naruto and Sasuke have the biggest fight in the series so far at The Valley of the End(The border of the Fire Country).

2. Yes, they make you stronger, but you have to specifically train your body to open these gates. Gai specifically taught Lee how to open the gates that he can open.

8. lavoidgaskins

When will they be showing all of this in the dub?

9. Taitu

Taitu Guest

Spoilers...again:

You will find out about the gates in just a couple more episodes. As for the second Naruto/Sasuke fight, it is at the end of it's arc. not to mention that, but you have to finish the chuunin exam arc, then comes the very short Kisame+Itachi arc, the Tsunade arc, and a very short filler arc. You will have a long way to go, another year probably till you will see that fight in the dub.

10. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

When Akimichi Choji takes the third Akimichi pill, do you guys think he could hold his own against the best of the best (neji, gaara, lee, naruto, & sasuke)..??
    I think so, his chakra seemed amazing during that fight against Jiroubou and was visable all around his body like the kyuubi charkra..