Who do you take after?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vidic15, May 20, 2008.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

There's always in family that kid looks like mum or dad, or whatever. I was wondering who's looks and personality you've got the most from?

Me..

I kind of look my sister, and my sister has more of my dad's looks rather than my mums.

As for my behaivor, I take from my uncle, mum's brother. :) Smartass all the way.

ysabel likes this.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Height - Mom's side
    Weight - Mom's side
    Eyes - Mom's side
    Face - Dad's side

So, my face is from my dad's side of the family and the rest if from my mom's side.

I think I get my personality from my grandpa (dad's side). He was very quiet and reserved. Of course, I'm not like that on the Internet, just real life. =P

Bliss likes this.
  3. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Hell I don't look like anyone in my family really.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

This reminds me of a funny scene from the movie Big Fish.

:D

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Hahahahahaha.

Sorry for going off topic, but I LOLED at what Hyb said!

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

None from my immediate family. I must be adopted :lol:

Closest to my personality is my aunt. But she's also considered "mutant" in her immediate family, lol.

7. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

In looks & personality like my grandma (dad's side)
    Intelligence - my own (hehe)

Bliss likes this.
  8. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd guess that my height is mostly from my dad's side, because my mum's side is pretty small - I'm only 5 foot 8 and I'm already bigger than most of the people on my mum's side, if not all of them. My goofy sense of humour is my own, however :lol:

9. AdrienneEHouseman

AdrienneEHouseman Registered Member

Looks, I look a lot more like my dad than my mom. And I look more like my dad's side of the family in general. I have a cousin on my dad's side who is a fifth cousin or some such who I could pass as sisters with, pretty easily. Some things I got from both sides of the family though (tiny feet being an example), and some things I did get from my mom's side (extremely long legs for my height, and somewhat longer than average arms).

Personality and brains, I got from my dad's side completely (my dad's dad's side to be precise). My mom is an artist, I can't visualize things at all. My dad majored in math in college, I'm majoring in math as well. My dad and I both write.

I did get ability at music from both sides, but more from my dad's side than my moms.

I am very definitely my father's child.

Adri

10. keithyul

keithyul Registered Member

Well i have both my mom and dad's face combination. Well actually both my parents look alike :lol:so.. yeah. My hot temper-ness i got it from my mom, in fact all the negative points i had it from her.. And overall i follow my dad's cool personality.:cool: