Movies Who do you guys think is the most versatile..

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well like the thread title says who do you think is the most versatile actor today?

The most versatile actor today I would have to say for me is Will Smith. He does drama, comedy, action and thriller's.

Christian Bale is another actor that I would choose, this actor can pull off anything, he plays a cerial killer, Batman, he's going to be Bob Dylan in the new Bob Dylan movie, he's a prisoner of war. He can do anything.

Discuss

Last edited:

Vegito728

Registered Member
Johnny Deep/Edward Norton. These guys are "character" actors. They can pull of just about any role. I don't see how Johnny Depp can go from "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" to "Edward Scissor hands".

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I can agree with both Depp and Norton. I'd like to add Sean Connery and Anthony Hopkins to the list.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have disagree with you he's in comedy's he's in drama and he's in action movies as well. He plays a lot of different roles in my opinion.

But I have to agree with you on your Jack Nicholson choice, he plays a lot of different roles and he's really good at it?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You know who the best is? Tom Hanks. That man can play any role, ever. I wonder how he would do in a pure action flick.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was thinking of putting Tom Hanks in this question, but in all his last few films he's been playing the same type of character, and in the same type of movie, it's pretty much drama movies. But early in his career he was very versatile, and played many different type of roles.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Johnny Deep/Edward Norton. These guys are "character" actors. They can pull of just about any role. I don't see how Johnny Depp can go from "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" to "Edward Scissor hands".
That sums up my thoughts exactly. Depp has nailed pretty much every genre there is and Norton is one of the most convincing people to watch on screen. These are definitely two greats of our time.