Who deserves the title more?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels will be back around the same time, in your opinion who deserves the Title more HBK or Taker? Please explain your thoughts.

2. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Shawn Michaels, definitely.

Michaels hasn't held a world title belt since 2002! Which i think is ridiculous, i mean in recent years he's been having fantastic matches and amazing feuds. He's been one of the top entertainers in WWE and i think he definitely deserves another title run.

All you have to do is look at the PWI Match of The Year award. Since 2004, the winner every year has been a Shawn Michaels match.

2004: Shawn Michaels vs Triple H vs Chris Benoit
    2005: Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle
    2006: Shawn Michaels vs Vince McMahon
    2007: Shawn Michaels vs John Cena
    2008: Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair

Oh and there's no doubt 2009 will be Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker

Now i don't necessarily agree with PWI but it's voted for by the readers of the magazine, so obviously he's delighting the crowd with his in ring performances in recent years. i do agree that he's still one of the best in ring performers today. Plus his feud with Chris Jericho last year was pretty epic. I really want to see the belt on Shawn Michaels.

3. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

Yeah, I agree that Shawn Michaels deserves the belt. 7 years without a title for a popular superstar is a long time. Even if he retires soon, give him one last title belt.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Shawn Michaels.

Undertaker - don't take this the wrong way - is too injury prone and getting up there in age to be able hold the title now. He'll do what he did last time and only battle at a PPV while giving promos from the backstage during regular shows. That isn't fair to the fans, and I would not like to see that again.

5. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Taker has at least had a world title within the last 7 years so by that logic and the fact Shawn has busted his ass I'll have to go with him too.

6. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I would have said Michaels but I can't stand the guy. That being said he probably has done more in the business than Taker.

7. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I have to agree with Michaels also for the same reasons given. He's been in some really good feuds lately and it's been too long since he's had a title. I love Taker, but Michaels has done so much lately and at this point is a little more deserving.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree with the concensus and have to go with The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels. Even though I am still bitter about him screwing Hitman, I believe that he's done so much for the company, and he hasn't got a title run for the longest time.

9. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I was to until I saw an YouTube video of a Shawn vs Stone Cold match where a fan who was mentally ill rushed over the barracks just outside the ring. Shawn helped him up and out of the zone so he wouldn't get abuses or hurt. It was really nice of him to stop the match for a few seconds to help this fan out. Showing that compassion for a human being made me like him again. =)