• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Who deserved/deserves it the most?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
For the current roster, I'd say William Regal. It pains me to see how underrated he is in the WWE. I like how they gave him a push in 2008 when he won the King of the Ring, but seriously they need to put a major championship on this guy's waist. He's super professional, he's super talented and he deserves it.
I'm still convinced to this day that Regal was about to challenge Triple H for the WWE title if not for his untimely suspension for PED's. That was as over as Regal has ever been in his career. He was the GM of RAW and the people depised him. I'll never forget when he turned the lights out in the arena and he called himself the most powerful entity in the WWE. He was so awesome during that. Its his own fault the push stopped though; I hope he's learned from those mistakes.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm still convinced to this day that Regal was about to challenge Triple H for the WWE title if not for his untimely suspension for PED's. That was as over as Regal has ever been in his career. He was the GM of RAW and the people depised him. I'll never forget when he turned the lights out in the arena and he called himself the most powerful entity in the WWE. He was so awesome during that. Its his own fault the push stopped though; I hope he's learned from those mistakes.
I agree, Regal was awesome at that and KotR looked relevant again (which I always like). The lights-off stuff was so funny, I'll never forget that. It was like Christian's temper-tantrums with more political power.

Unfortunately, it was his fault that things were halted. I would have loved to see him feud for the WWE Title or WHC.

I still would enjoy it; outside of the fact that he's good, his veteran status would make it work. At this point in his career, though, I'll just be happy if he gets a run for the US or IC title.