Who comes first Mates Or Girls ?

Who comes first Mates Or Girls ?

• Total voters

Trizzle

Registered Member
In my line of experience with a pu*sy whiped best mate he always puts his girl first, it doesn't really bother me, but when I get a girl it's mates first no matter what, there your boys who have your back.

Out of your mates and your girlfreinds if you look at it, it's usually the girlfreind who ditches you out first before the mate, then he's there picking the peices up. What do you think ?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I think your outlook has a lot to do with the fact that females aren't bonding with you. Your mate's not pussy whipped, he just happens to feel more loyalty and closeness with his girl than with his friends. Why is that a bad thing?

Trizzle

Registered Member
Well for one I have a girlfreind so how can they not be bonding with me..

Secondly if you were here with me why he was here you would know theres a diffrence between loyalty and pussy whiped he practiclly kisses her feet man anything she says to him he will do it thats pussy whiped. May I ask do you have a girlfreind ?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Well for one I have a girlfreind so how can they not be bonding with me..
You're the one who said you always put your mates first. A girl doesn't usually want her primary relationship being secondary to her partner. She'll get tired of not being treated as special and bam, someone smart will come along to make her feel like Number One.

Secondly if you were here with me why he was here you would know theres a diffrence between loyalty and pussy whiped he practiclly kisses her feet man anything she says to him he will do it thats pussy whiped.

May I ask do you have a girlfreind ?
Haha, no, you got me there. Fresh out. Now, in fairness, let me ask you a question: have you never lifted a girl's legs up and kissed her softly on the tender and ticklish inner soles of her feet? Because I have, and I still think your friend has a more practical way of looking at things than you do at this point. You'll find that as people mature and find themselves their love bonds prove to be far and away the most intensely rewarding. Some might even say putting his relationship first is a sign of adulthood in a guy.

Trizzle

Registered Member
You're the one who said you always put your mates first. A girl doesn't usually want her primary relationship being secondary to her partner. She'll get tired of not being treated as special and bam, someone smart will come along to make her feel like Number One.

Haha, no, you got me there. Fresh out. Now, in fairness, let me ask you a question: have you never lifted a girl's legs up and kissed her softly on the tender and ticklish inner soles of her feet? Because I have, and I still think your friend has a more practical way of looking at things than you do at this point. You'll find that as people mature and find themselves their love bonds prove to be far and away the most intensely rewarding. Some might even say putting his relationship first is a sign of adulthood in a guy.
Granted and yes I have I always give her foot massages ect, you are making it out as though I dont care for her ect I love her and care for her but im not on lock, and no she wouldnt find someone because she is with me because I can protect her because of me and my family. Trust me it all works out but if theres one thing im not on is lock down like my matey boy. I know what your saying and I do make her feel special all the time I take her out and everything. Your mates were there first and will be there to be a mate girls can say your dumped bye at the click of her fingures mates don't, you need a mate more than a girlfreind thats what one night stands were invented for ;).

Last edited:

Trizzle

Registered Member
No, No, Don't get me wrong here were talking about girlfreinds not wifes and kids obviously i'm running with the gang now as i'm still young, when I grow more get married then I will proberly see your point of view more clearly if you get were i'm coming from.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
It depends.

If it's a long term girlfreind who I am very close with and love then I think she would come first.

But if it was just a bit of strange wool who I had been seeing for a week then my mates would edge it.

It would take a very special girl to come before my best mates.

Trizzle

Registered Member
See thank you thats were i'm coming from, if you can't put your trust in your best mates then what the hell. Girls aren't like us boys there the opposit thats why we argue all the time so a relationship can go tits up at any point during the fling, then your mates there to say "don't worry about her man, lets go get a beer".

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I don't get why it has to be a competition. My friends and my partner don't need to ask me to put them first, nor they whine about not getting the same attention from me. Friends and partners offer you different good things. They're also both capable of betraying you. Loyalty/preference contest is just juvenile.