• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

who can dunk?

G

Gustavo

I don't know anyone who is 500 pounds acually. I can't belive you guys didn't catch it. I thought I nailed it when I said, "and I think it's pretty good".

T

truper krit09

^^ well you also think that a 6'10 person can barely dunk the ball. HAHA!

T

truper krit09

Well I guess.... A 12 inch vertical... is... Okay........If your fat....

G

Gustavo

Hey, first off don't insult fat people. Second, you can't have 12 inch verticle litterally, unless you are not trying.

T

truper krit09

Well then I guess your not trying.. Or you don't know what you is talking bout'.

G

Gustavo

How many times do I have to say...do you read any of the posts above?
I was being sacastic.
Here is another example:

"I wasn't trying to dunk nor jump...what are you going to do about it truper krit?
Attack me with your posting skills?
Is that how badly you want to shove it in my face that I can't jump?"

M

Midnight

I can dunk.... 5'8'' about 150lbs.

Since I had the opportunity to live in both countries, I gotta say Canadian basketball isn't all that bad. They have some guys there that can put the ball in the hole. Obviously, basketball is more widespread in the states.

Tantheman said:
12 inch?!?! damn I dont know if thats good though gustavo, average is 18 for people who dont even play basketball and for people who do you should atleast have like a 25 to be a decent jumper..
I would tell you guys mine but you wont believe me..
Wasn't your vertical like 38 inches? I've seen a dunk mixtape of you.

Anyway, I'm nowhere near dunking it on 10' rims. I only got a 26" vertical. A 12" vertical is quite normal here for all these nerds in my class.

BigBlue

----------------------
patkick said:
Wasn't your vertical like 38 inches? I've seen a dunk mixtape of you.

Anyway, I'm nowhere near dunking it on 10' rims. I only got a 26" vertical. A 12" vertical is quite normal here for all these nerds in my class.
yea its around like 36 or 37 most of the time, I can grab 10 ft now but I started to focus more on my overall game now.