• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

who can dunk?

G

Gustavo

oxyMORON said:
I'm 6'0" and I can't even touch the rim. oh wait...I'm asian......that explains it..........
I know so many asians that can jump like crazy.

You either are born to be able to jump high, or you just cant jump. however, i myself have worked on it, and both my parents never ever thought about basketball. i play a lot and developed a 12 inch verticle, and i think thats pretty good.

BigBlue

----------------------
12 inch?!?! damn I dont know if thats good though gustavo, average is 18 for people who dont even play basketball and for people who do you should atleast have like a 25 to be a decent jumper..
I would tell you guys mine but you wont believe me..

S

shawnesty23

12 inch verticle is pretty bad from what i know, i think extremly bad

G

Godfather

Gustavo said:
I know so many asians that can jump like crazy.

You either are born to be able to jump high, or you just cant jump. however, i myself have worked on it, and both my parents never ever thought about basketball. i play a lot and developed a 12 inch verticle, and i think thats pretty good.

and you say you work on it makes it even more laughable.....

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I can jump higher depending on what shoes I wear. Those basketball shoes or running shoes really make a difference. I hadn't noticed that before.

T

truper krit09

I am 14. Haha my veritcal is like 36.. A 12 inch vertical isn't that high buddy.

G

Gustavo

Clearly, I don't have a 12 inch verticle.

I should have put [sarcasm] [/sarcasm].
You guys should have known 12 inch verticle isnt possible unless a person is not trying at all.

G

Godfather

Gustavo said:
Clearly, I don't have a 12 inch verticle.

I should have put [sarcasm] [/sarcasm].
You guys should have known 12 inch verticle isnt possible unless a person is not trying at all.
yes it is. If dude is 500 pounds a 12 inch vert is a miracle.........