• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

who can dunk?

G

Godfather

well, can you???

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Yeah

I am tall enough to do it..Its kinda easy for me to do so..

I am 6'0

T

Tracy McGrady

6'0 , i cant Tamahawk, and getting pretty close to windmill but not quite there.

D

dunit_101

yea same as shawnesty, but im 5'9 or 5'10

G

Gustavo

Are you kiddin me?
6' is not a dunking height at all. If you can Dunk at 6'10, that is the average. An average person, who is fit, who never played basketball in his life, and is 6'10 and can dunk is average. If you can't dunk when you are 6'10, you are below average. If you can dunk a basketball at 5'9 you have major hops.

We are talking about a 10' net here right?

S

shawnesty23

Gustavo said:
Are you kiddin me?
6' is not a dunking height at all. If you can Dunk at 6'10, that is the average. An average person, who is fit, who never played basketball in his life, and is 6'10 and can dunk is average. If you can't dunk when you are 6'10, you are below average. If you can dunk a basketball at 5'9 you have major hops.

We are talking about a 10' net here right?
dude are you joking? unless your some fat guy, being 6'10 and not dunking is pathetic. i no a 6'5 white kid who is fat and can dunk

G

Gustavo

That is definitley...not average. The Average is 6'10. I know my facts and they are straight. I have heard it more than once, and it was also on tv.