Who are you voting for?

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Van, Jul 10, 2008.

?

How will you vote?

Poll closed Oct 18, 2008.
  1. Barr

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. McCain

27.8%
  3. Nader

5.6%
  4. Obama

41.7%
  5. Other/write in

5.6%
  6. Undecided

13.9%
  7. I refuse to vote

5.6%
  1. Van

Van Heavy Weapons Guy V.I.P.

I'm making this thread to see who people are voting for in the election (or who you would vote for if you could, as plenty of you are not from the US).

Most importantly, please have some facts on why you will vote the way you will.

Mirage likes this.

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I don't vote because I feel that my vote isn't important.

Even when the majority of votes pick a candidate that candidate still might not win.

How is that fair?

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

even though every year I've voted Republican, my state goes Democrat. It doesnt stop me from voting though.

Obviously voting independent is just a waste of a vote considering we are dominated by this two party system. A person may be just as if not more effective not voting rather than going for that 3rd party.

I wont vote Obama because I feel he is two liberal for my likings. Even though I'm not a fan of McCain either, I still feel that the country would be in better hands with a conservative in office with the current shitty economy we have.

4. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

I'm voting for Obama. I use prisoner's dilemma thinking when it comes to voting. My vote may not be that important, but if everyone who thought like me decided not to vote, then that would be a problem. So I vote in the general spirit of cooperation.

Jeanie likes this.
  5. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

I would like to vote for Barr, but McCain it will be.

I'm with McCain on most issues: Constitutional Judges(Pro-Life), More Energy, Lower Taxes, Less Spending, End the War by winning it, Medical Savings Accounts and other things..

Mirage and Hi_Im_Tim like this.
  6. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I'm voting Obama because he's going to be the Democratic nomination. I may not like him but I'm sure as hell not voting Republican which I never do.

7. pus_in_boots

pus_in_boots Registered Member

If I was old enough to vote, I'd vote for some really obsure party. Give 'em a bit of false hope. Unlike everyone else, who needs to wait to be told who to vote for.

8. Hi_Im_Tim

Hi_Im_Tim I am Heavy Weapons Guy

I would vote for McCain if I was old enough, but I am only 17.

9. Van

Van Heavy Weapons Guy V.I.P.

I'm not sure I wouldn't rather see Barr, but I'll probably vote McCain to make sure Obama doesn't get in.

10. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Barack Obama for a variety of reasons. If you've got any questions about the man (hint: not a Muslim), feel free to PM/IM me.