SEGA Who all has one left and what games?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by LaRazaUnida, Nov 18, 2005.

1. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

I still have one! It was my older brothers and he ended up giving it to me. The games I have are mortal kombat and Sonic. Do I ever play it though?:lol:

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I want one again, I liked it. I ended up trading it to a friend for a gold Game Boy Pocket and some game. There was some fun games on it, and it was pretty comfy to hold in your hands.

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I sold mine, but I could get it back if I want since I know the person I sold it to. Sold it with all the sonic games, Hook (decent game actually), and a game called Sliders, which was a puzzle game kind of like boulderdash.. kind of.

4. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

When I turn it on, I am amazed by the screen and how much BETTER it was than the gameboy. I mean hell, it took nintendo how long to get a backlit screen.

5. RossDude

RossDude Beep

I still have mine, along with Sonic 2, Terminator 2, and Bubble Bobble. I haven't used it since I was 11 or something, but I can't seem to bring myself to get rid of it.

6. Doc

Nintendo stayed behind in those technologies because reliability and battery life are very big on their priority lists. Until they can reach their level of those qualities, Nintendo chose not to use them for their handhelds.

7. konspiracy

konspiracy New Member

It seemed like game gear took 150 batteries and lasted about 10 minutes.

8. RossDude

RossDude Beep

Really? I remember playing it for hours without having any battery trouble.

9. Doc

Actually, I think it has somewhere around 6-10 hours battery life. I can't remember specifically.

10. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

i used to have one and only had one game, Taz [ as in Tazmanian Devil from WB or where ever he's from ].

later i let my cousin have it.