• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Whiteboard art

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I have been having fun drawing to whiteboard in chat, so instead for only a few or no one to see I thought maybe I will copy screen and place them here.

All are welcome to add more whiteboard art or comment! :)

Last edited:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I love your whiteboard art Ilus. Well, before Danny gets his hands on it and corrupts the pictures. I would love to see more of yours though. Good thread! ;)

Konshentz

Konshentz
I wish someone would've saved that bloody spooge pic. :lol:

This one is impressive. I have a hard time making a decent looking circle. You've got talent.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That is simply incredible, you have some talent that's for sure. I too have problems drawing a round circle on the whiteboard. How long have you been drawing? Is it something you do during your spare time?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Woah. I never used the whiteboard part of chat, so the ability to draw to that detail is awesome. Great job!

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
That is simply incredible, you have some talent that's for sure. I too have problems drawing a round circle on the whiteboard. How long have you been drawing? Is it something you do during your spare time?

I always liked to draw, sketch etc... being bored I started to draw to MS paint a few years ago maybe, and whiteboard is similar so for me is not so hard lol. They are not so good as I can do with pencil, but sometimes not so bad lol.

Also thank you to those who compliment me!!
------
Happy New Year to all! another whiteboard sketch

Last edited:

Impact

V.I.P.
This thread is a kinda old, but I hadn't seen these until now. Seriously Ilus, they are really good, especially for being done on the chat whiteboard. I'd love to see more of your paint/whiteboard creations, and sketches too.