White people disrespect their parents?

Bliss

Sally Twit
According to some twat, "you white people disobey your parents down to the last letter..."
Well let me tell you something, you were talking bullshit when you said you weren't racist. What do you have to base that on? You could have just said you like to eat with your family instead of saying white people wouldn't understand. Jackass.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Well add me to the "racist" group I guess because my first thought was, "Wait, there's black people on GF?" Then I remembered Shwa but I'm still not sure if he's black or a different nationality.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Well add me to the "racist" group I guess because my first thought was, "Wait, there's black people on GF?" Then I remembered Shwa but I'm still not sure if he's black or a different nationality.

You humans are all racist!

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Without trying to sound racist or whatever myself...Bliss you wouldn't understand what he was trying to put across, even though he could have explained in a less racist way. There is a huge cultural respect thing when it comes to Pacific Island families (which he is) and you pretty much do whatever your parents tell you, even if that includes breaking the law or just whatever really. I can't really explain in that well, you really have to live here, Aussie or the islands to really see it first hand, then you can understand. I know it wasn't meant to come across as racist though.