While Running...

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
What do you take with you while you're running?

I want to go running outdoors next week and I'll go to the running place on foot but I want to take with me a bottle of water, mobile, iPod and a towel.

Now where the heck do I leave/keep all this stuff when running? :shifteyes:
Or how can I keep all these together at the same time?

It means I should create new big pocket in my sport pants.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wouldn't bring my cell phone if I was you, I find it very uncomfortable. You can easily keep the towel in your hands while running. For the water bottles you can get something like this.

I think an Ipod is very important when you run since it helps take your mind off the actually running(well it does for me)

Hopefully that helps.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
I wouldn't bring my cell phone if I was you, I find it very uncomfortable. You can easily keep the towel in your hands while running. For the water bottles you can get something like this.

I think an Ipod is very important when you run since it helps take your mind off the actually running(well it does for me)

Hopefully that helps.
I like that pouch! Looks awesome, and comfortable for traveling and fitness. But I always bring my phone/iPhone because it has all of my music on it along with reliable communication. I don't mind it, but a towel seems excessive, and extra luggage.

~Shwa

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Running is very simple for me.

shorts
shirt
shoes

and I'm good to go.

:lol: actually almost 100% of the time I'll have sunglasses with me as well as a water bottle and occasionally an ipod (I have a nano 4th gen with an armband)

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
My MP3 is the only thing I bring, besides that nothing else really....I wouldn't want to be burdened with other things.

It's been a LOOONG time since I've gone for a run though lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Also, what material should be the sports-clothes?
Cotton?
Whatever you feel comfortable in, I usually go running with:

Track pants/shorts/jogging pants
T-shirts/wife beaters/shirtless(that's when I run outside)

Also if you just want to bring a towel to wipe your face, just wear a headband instead, you won't get lots of sweath in your face that way. Something like this;