• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Which WWE, TNA or ROH star NEEDS to go

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Okay, first of all I should say that I don't really follow ROH and I have not seen TNA in some time so I may be out of date as to where people are but who in your opinion just needs to leave the business entirely? For me number one on the list is Matt Hardy. I used to love Matt but I just can't stand him. When I saw his debut on TNA I laughed myself silly. How on earth did he get hired? I also feel that Hulk needs to go from TNA, I have never really liked him but I really dislike him now.

I also think Undertaker needs to go (I know, that is controversial) but I just can't help but feel that his time is past, yes he draws money but I think he is just getting too old and needs to stop.

Rick Flair is another member who should stop. He didn't help AJ Styles, I am not even sure why he went to TNA after retiring from WWE.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Okay, first of all I should say that I don't really follow ROH and I have not seen TNA in some time so I may be out of date as to where people are but who in your opinion just needs to leave the business entirely? For me number one on the list is Matt Hardy. I used to love Matt but I just can't stand him. When I saw his debut on TNA I laughed myself silly. How on earth did he get hired? I also feel that Hulk needs to go from TNA, I have never really liked him but I really dislike him now.

I also think Undertaker needs to go (I know, that is controversial) but I just can't help but feel that his time is past, yes he draws money but I think he is just getting too old and needs to stop.

Rick Flair is another member who should stop. He didn't help AJ Styles, I am not even sure why he went to TNA after retiring from WWE.
First off it's Ric Flair :lol:

Second off the reasons why Flair is still wrestling after retiring from the WWE is because he's in major debt. He needs the money, and he knows that if he's still able to walk and perform, then a promotion will give him money because he still brings butts in the seats.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Here is my list of few performers that need to go. (Probably leave some out)
1. Triple H - One of my favorite performers, but he is way past his prime.
2. The Undertaker - Another favorite that needs to go.
3. The Great Khali - He just plain sucks.
4. Hornswoggle - Waste of TV time
5. Mark Henry - Same as reason as The Great Khali
6. Big Show - He has done everything in the WWE and really has nothing left.
7. Michael Cole - Can't stand that man, he doesn't know how to announce or be a heel.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Here is my list of few performers that need to go. (Probably leave some out)
1. Triple H - One of my favorite performers, but he is way past his prime.
2. The Undertaker - Another favorite that needs to go.
3. The Great Khali - He just plain sucks.
4. Hornswoggle - Waste of TV time
5. Mark Henry - Same as reason as The Great Khali
6. Big Show - He has done everything in the WWE and really has nothing left.
7. Michael Cole - Can't stand that man, he doesn't know how to announce or be a heel.
HHH - I agree, I am not sure what they are going to do with him if and when he returns. I would like to see him in a managment role or as a the GM for Raw. As much as I would love to see him wrestle again he is not getting any younger.

Big Show - I have never been the biggest fan of Show but he does put guys over and is not afraid to help others out and for that I like him. I think he should have a proper heel turn before he finishes though.

Michael Cole - I can't decide who is more annoying, Cole being his "hollier-than-though" or King during his "if I don't say puppies atleast twice in one broadcast my head will explode" phase...

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
WWE:

Khali
Henry
'Swoggle

All wastes of time...

TNA:

Hogan

That's really it. They all fit there.

ROH:

None. The roster is perfect.

HHH? Really? He has been gone for the past year and you say he should be gone? That's bull. He has built the company over the past few years, and vets like him and the Big Show are needed to put the new guys over.

Saying Taker should leave is stupid. He knows his limits, he will retire. In all honesty.

Cole is useful and is the voice of McMahon, since McMahon is feeding him most of his lines directly. If he goes... then JR has to come back.

oh and ginock... HHH is back. have you watched recently?

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Saying Taker should leave is stupid. He knows his limits, he will retire. In all honesty.
It is fair to say that is one of the hardest working guys in the game and he does to an extent know his limits but I wonder if he is willing to give up the lime light. I remember rightly or wrongly thinking when watching his match agaisnt Rey Mysterio "Rey is really having to work hard to get Taker through this". The thing is I don't want to see Undertaker gone but I also don't him to go on so long his legacy is ruined.

HHH? Really? He has been gone for the past year and you say he should be gone? That's bull. He has built the company over the past few years
I quite agree, he has been in the trenches over the years helping WWF/E out and I would like to see him back, I would love to see him have one more match with The Rock for example but I think having him in a GM role might be a better position for the same reason as the Undertaker in that I wouldn't want to see him go out badly.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
It is fair to say that is one of the hardest working guys in the game and he does to an extent know his limits but I wonder if he is willing to give up the lime light. I remember rightly or wrongly thinking when watching his match agaisnt Rey Mysterio "Rey is really having to work hard to get Taker through this". The thing is I don't want to see Undertaker gone but I also don't him to go on so long his legacy is ruined.
I see him leaving after WM 28 next year. His legacy will not be ruined.

I quite agree, he has been in the trenches over the years helping WWF/E out and I would like to see him back, I would love to see him have one more match with The Rock for example but I think having him in a GM role might be a better position for the same reason as the Undertaker in that I wouldn't want to see him go out badly.
I guess you didn't watch Raw last week... he returned and will be almost 99% be facing Taker at WM

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Ahh :D - I haven't been keeping up with Raw of late, am falling behind at the moment

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I hate TNA but in all honesty, it's probably time for Hulk to hang up his boa. Same goes with Ric Flair. I admire that they love the business so much that they find it hard to leave, but come on. They're waaaaaaaaay past their prime... like a buncha old men holding on to the dream.

I'd like to see Triple H gravitate more towards the WWE Creative department in a year or so.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I hate TNA but in all honesty, it's probably time for Hulk to hang up his boa. Same goes with Ric Flair. I admire that they love the business so much that they find it hard to leave, but come on. They're waaaaaaaaay past their prime... like a buncha old men holding on to the dream.

I'd like to see Triple H gravitate more towards the WWE Creative department in a year or so.
Isn't HHH already on the Creative Board or have I been misinformed?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 15
sunrise Wrestling 3
BigBob Wrestling 4
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 8
wooly Wrestling 1