Which Wrestling Games Do You Have?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I know we have a thread for Wrestling DVDs that Millz started, so I thought this might be fun...
I'll get you guys started (I've had A LOT of them):

PS:
SmackDown!
SmackDown 2: Know Your Role
WCW/nWo: Thunder
WCW: Backstage Assault

X-Box:
Raw

PS2:
SmackDown: Just Bring It
SmackDown: Shut Your Mouth
SmackDown: Here Comes The Pain
SmackDown Vs. Raw
SmackDown Vs. Raw 2006 (Probably one of my favorites)
SmackDown Vs. Raw 2007
Backyard Wrestling 2: There Goes The Neighborhood

PS3:
SmackDown Vs. Raw 2008
SmackDown Vs. Raw 2009
SmackDown Vs. Raw 2010 (One of the best, when it comes to creativity)

X-Box 360:
TNA iMPACT

Game Cube:
Day of Reckoning
Day of Reckoning 2
Wrestlemania X8
Wrestlemania XIX

Yeah, that's pretty much all of them... All the SmackDown games are basically the same, maybe except for the 2010 edition, since it has more creative options. I rarely play my older wrestling games anymore, they're just sitting a box somewhere in my garage :D

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I have none of the Smackdown vs RAW games, no idea why lol...but I do have WWF attitude and Wrestlemania 2000 on the N64, and Legends of Wrestling on the XBOX. That's about it though :)

Nice list Bubbles hehe.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm refusing to buy another wrestling game until they finally fix the endurance system. I mean, a guy with a fully damaged body should not still be capable of constant reversals and kicking out of pins.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I had two from the old school nintendo.

I also have RAW vs Smackdown 2009 PS3
Legend's of Wrestlemania PS3

Smackdown 2 for PS1

I'm refusing to buy another wrestling game until they finally fix the endurance system. I mean, a guy with a fully damaged body should not still be capable of constant reversals and kicking out of pins.
Yeah, that always pisses me off when playing a WWE game. One of the reasons I traded my SvsR2010 for something more entertaining.

One of my favorite games was WWF In Your House for the PS1. I still even own it, somewhere packed away. I don't even have a Playstation anymore. Haha.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I have all the Smackdown games. WWF WarZone on the N64, WWF Attitude (That game sucked) WCW vs NWO Revenge (still one of my favorite games because it has the best battle royal mode) WCW Thunder that was alright, WCW Nitro.